INFORMATION FOR TAXI, TOURS AND OTHER JAMAICAN SERVICES
It is our pleasure to welcome you to our beautiful Island of Jamaica. We will be most happy to serve you while you are here.
The information listed below, may be helpful, as you prepare for your trip to Jamaica.
Questions that are often times asked.
Which airport should we fly into and what should we expect at our Hotel's location?
Jamaica's two main international airports are Sangster International (MBJ) that's located in Montego Bay and Norman Manley in Kingston.
If you are staying in Negril, Montego, Ocho Rios or the South coast, it would be best to fly into the MBJ airport.
For those visitors that are staying in Port Antonio, Mandeville, Kingston or Clarendon, Norman Manley airport would be ideal.
Travel to Ocho Rios and discover the magic of the large resort area centered in the garden parish of St. Ann.
Visit Montego Bay and you will experience the complete resort, it caters for sport enthusiasts, dance fans and those that enjoy lying on the beach.
Negril which is referred to as the capital of casual, this is for those that wish to relax and take it easy on the gorgeous seven miles of white sand beach, then groove in the nights to the beat of Jamaican reggae music.
Kingston, is considered the heartbeat of Jamaica, here you will find rich cultural experiences, a great place to go clubbing.
- Jamaica is an Island in the Caribbean Sea, positioned approximately 18 norths and 77 west. It is 90 miles south of Cuba and 100 miles west of Haiti.
- Jamaica is the largest English speaking Island in the Caribbean.
- The Island is divided into three counties, and further into fourteen parishes.
- The population is approximately 3,200,000 million. This consists of 90 percent African decent, with other ethnic groups such as Europeans, East Indians, Chinese, Syrians and Jews.
- The length of the Island is 146 miles, while the width of the Island is 51 miles at its widest section.
- The main economic activities are: Tourism, bauxite, alumina, agriculture, manufacturing, construction and commerce.
- Jamaica has a tropical marine climate (75-85 F) 25-29.40 C.
Dining & Nightlife Information
Paradise Vacations Recommendation for Dinning and Night time entertainment.
||Montego Bay’s Dinning:
|Alfred’s Ocean Palace
||Buccaneer Beach bar and Grill
||Day O Plantation
||Margaretties by the Sea
||Scothies (Jerk Specials)
||Montego Bay’s Nightlife:
|Alfred’s Ocean Palace
|MX III - West End
The listing below will assist in identifying some hotel's/Resort's location:
NEGRIL AREA: RIU Tropical* Riu Club* Point Village* Hedonism11*Sunset at the Palms* Rock House* Xtabi* White Sands* The Caves* Blue Caves* Beachcomber* Sea wind Resort* Negril's Escape* Catch a falling star* Idle a while* Negril tree House* Country Country* Coco La palms* Kuyaba* Charela Inn* Coral Seas* Foot Prints on the Sand* Rondel Village* Sea Splash* Thrills Hotel.
MONTEGO BAY AREA: RIU * Coyaba Resort* Hilton resort & Country Club* Doctors Cave Beach Hotel* Holiday Inn Sun spree Resort * Ritz Carlton* Half Moon Golf* tennis and beach Club* Iberostar* Royal Decameron* Elgreco Resort.
OCHO RIOS AREA: Riu* Sunset Jamaica Grande* Crane Ridge Resort* Casa Maria Hotel* Ibiscus lodge Hotel* Village Hotel* Club Ambiance.
Kingston Airport Airplane Transfers |
Falmouth Cruise Ship Services |
Montego Bay Airport Jamaica |
MBJ Helicopter Transfers |
Montego Bay Airport Transfers |
Jamaica Helicopter Tours |
Airport Transfers |
Limousine Transfers |
Montego Bay Transportation |
Cruise Ship Services |
Helicopter to Sandals White house |
Hotels & Villas |
Falmouth Helicopter Tours |
Contact Us |
About Us |